A-Z service finder
Find a Service
We provide services across a variety of locations, such as GP surgeries, clinics, hospitals and schools, to support young people experiencing mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder and psychosis.
- Consultant, assessment & treatment service
- Early intervention in psychosis
- East Sussex single point of advice (SPoA)
- Hampshire Eating Disorders Service
- Learning disability & family intensive support services
- Learning disability team - Brighton & Hove
- Neurodevelopmental service for children and young people
- Permanency service
- Primary mental healthwork service (East Sussex)
Find out about more about our specialist services here.