A-Z service finder
Find a Service
We provide services across a variety of locations, such as GP surgeries, clinics, hospitals and schools, to support young people experiencing mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder and psychosis.
- Adopted children's and adolescent mental health services
- Assertive outreach team
- Brighton & Hove mental health services for young people
- Children & Young People's Enhanced Support Services (CYPRESS)
- Community teams
- Community teams - Brighton & Hove
- Community teams - East Sussex
- Community teams - Hampshire
- Community teams - West Sussex
Find out about more about our specialist services here.