A-Z service finder
Find a Service
We provide services across a variety of locations, such as GP surgeries, clinics, hospitals and schools, to support young people experiencing mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder and psychosis.
- Primary mental healthwork service (East Sussex)
- South East FCAMHS
- Specialist Community Mental Health Service and the Urgent Help Service for children and young people
- Spring Tide Eating Disorder Day Service
- Sussex family eating disorder service
- West Sussex community mental health liaison services
- West Sussex Single Point of Access (SPoA)
Find out about more about our specialist services here.